Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inspirational/Religious Quotes

Inspirational/Religious Quotes
Cleaning your house while your children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing.

Forget the dog, beware of the kids!

Women with clean houses lead dull lives

Laundry Room - Drop your drawers here

Our aim is to keep this bathroom clean - your aim will help

MUD ROOM, the dirt stop here

I don't repeat gossip so listen carefully

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life

Housework done properly can kill you

A waist is a terrible thing to mind

We dont skinny dip....we chunky dunk

Grandkids welcome....parents by appointment only

It all comes out in the wash

Smile....it confuses people

My house was clean last week, sorry you missed it

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Age is of no importance unless you're cheese

Babies are such a nice way to start people

Be bold. If you're going to make a mistake, make it a doozy.

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not get bent out of shape.

Born to Golf, forced to work

Fishing tales told here

I ate my willpower

If you don't know the answer, act cute

I started with nothing, I still have most of it left

It is better to wear out than rust out

LIfe is pain, princess....anyone telling you otherwise is selling something

Nobody ever died of laughter

One kind word can warm three winter months

So, this isn't home sweet home, adjust!

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts

The beatings will continue until morale improves

Thou shalt not Whine

Tomorrow I'll quit procrastinating

Welcome Hunters, Fishermen and Liars

Everyone's entitled to my opinion

This isn't junk. These are my priceless antiques

Be yourself....everybody else it taken

It's hard to be optimistic when your fat pants are tight

Crafts are cheaper than therapy

I start to work when the caffiene does

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure

I like to give homemade gifts.....which one of my children would you like?

If you look like your passport photo, you're too ill to travel.


INSPIRATIONAL and RELIGIOUS
"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it" - Walt Disney

"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

"Be the change you want to see in the World" - Mahatma Ghandi

Dance like no one is watching; sing like no one is listening; work like you don’t need the money; and love like you’ve never been hurt.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

"Whatever you are, be a good one"—Abraham Lincoln

Return With Honor

Love is Spoken Here

Count your Blessings

Remember who you are

Stand for Something

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me

CTR

With God, all things are possible

Try a little harder, to be a little better

A man stands tallest when he is on his knees

Forever, for always, no matter what

God couldn't be everywhere, so he invented mothers

Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.

If there's no way out, let God in

I hope they call me on a mission

I'm trying to be like Jesus

I looked out the window and what did I see....

If there's no wind, row

Kneeling keeps you in good standing with the Lord

Life is fragile, Handle with Prayer

Make the most of the best and the least of the worst

No one can do everything, but everyone can do something

Prayer will change the night to day

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails

You and me for eternity

Christ is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversaton.

I’ll go where you want me to go

The Best Two Years

Elder Jarom Stevenson (overlay) Fort Worth, Texas Mission 2007-2009

Return with Honor

Always and Forever

A family that prays together, stays together.

I will go and do the things the Lord commands.

I hope they call me on a mission.

Forever, for always and no matter what

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth

Be true to who you are and the family name you bear.—Gordon B. Hinckley

Remember who you are and what you stand for.

Believe in yourself

Life is what you make of it

SIMPLIFY

Cherish today

Stand for Something.—Gordon B. Hinckley

Don’t dream your life, live your dreams

The most important things in life aren’t things

God doesn’t call the qualified, he qualifies the called

We don’t remember days, we remember moments.

Cowboy Up!

We can’t all be stars, but we can all twinkle.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.—St. Luke 12:34

Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live Today

Bless this home and all who enter

Bless this home with love and laughter

No comments: