Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

Well it has been way too long since I have blogged about anything! Life has been kinda nuts through Christmas, as I am sure it was for you too...
Firstly, the snow! Here in Edmonton, and well, throughout Alberta there has been a huge amount of snowfall in the last few weeks. So much in fact that it stranded me and my kids at my moms for an extra week, which doesn't seem that long right? I had already been there for 2 weeks though. Let's just say I was ready to come home!
I am as a busy as  bee these days, finishing up a lot of custom subway art, and getting some subway art ready for our young women's (church) group. Since I am a Young Women's advisor, I get to make a lot of cool crafts with them, the following picture being one. I am going to cut the 13th article of Faith, (also church related, see here for more info) out in vinyl in a subway art pattern I created, then we are going to paint and mod podge a canvas to place them on. When I get mine finished first, I will post it.. :)

Anywho, Valentines Day is coming, so I created this cute little treasury on etsy just for the occasion, it's called, I've got that lovin Feeling, go give it some love!

Other Big News, in which I am stoked about: I will be featured on Tatertots and Jello!!! So pumped. I will be sending in a tutorial on how to create a Valentine's Subway Art... It will be great! If you don't follow  Tatertots and Jello, you should. Jen is amazing and there is so much to learn and do on her site!

Much Love,

No comments: