Friday, February 18, 2011

Relay for Life

Good Day!!
How is everyone enjoying the weather? Here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, it was gorgeous all last week. I felt like it was March or April already! Then we had some cold weather come through freezing everything and adding a painful reminder to just exactly what Month it still is! Boo! :(

I have some excting news to share with you all! I was approached by the sweetest elementary teacher to make some Subway Art for her and her Relay for Life team! If you are unfamiliar with Relay for Life, check them out here.

After giving it some thought, I decided to do this custom art for free, since it is for such a great cause! The school team is going to use my Subway Art for the front of their team t shirts! How cool is that! Even cooler is that they offered to put my business name and website address on the back! WOW! Then EVEN COOLER they are going to send me a t-shirt! WOOHOO!

I feel so honored to be a part of this! I can't wait for the results! You can bet I will keep you all posted!

In the meantime, I want to show some treasury love with some treasury's I am lucky enought to be featured in on etsy:
Happiness is the Way
Mint Leaf
Mark Twain Spring Fever
and one that I made:  
Somewhere Beyond the Sea

Keep tuned! I am starting to get all fired up for Spring and Summer and my designs are starting to show it! :) First I got to get through some Spring Cleaning! Anyone started Spring Cleaning early yet?

Much Love!

2 comments:

Grunged, Glittered n' Branded said...

Hi! I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog @

www.swainstonvinylanddezign.blogspot.com

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Stopping by after seeing your blog was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award over at Swainston Vinyl. Congrats.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com