Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OH SNAP! It's a Sneak Peak! :D

I just have a few announcements today, nothing big really, other than...

it's the last day to vote at Snap!!!!

My mind is going crazy with anticipation! 
 WHY?
Because as many of you know I am a contestant to win a ticket to the blogging conference next April. I am one of 25 contestants, which isn't a lot really, BUT some of the women I am up against are just so darn amazing! I feel like such an underdog! 
I do want to Thank You All right now for your amazing support however and to do so, use code: OHSNAP to get 20% OFF anything in my Etsy Shop until June 15, 2011 at midnight.
I am also so excited to share a Sneak Peek at my very first Tutorial! Coming this Week! Below is a picture of the finished Product!  


Don't forget about my Giveaway Either! :)
3 Winners! 3 Great Prizes!
Enter Here.
Thanks for following and supporting!!! 
xoxo

No comments: