Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time to Catch Up!

Hello Friends!
I know it has again been too long since I last posted... I am very sorry, but I do feel better that I have posted more in the last month than I have in the last year! :) Horray Me!

So where have I been? What have I been doing?
I feel like I have been running around like a chicken without a head! 
I cannot seem to catch up to the ever growing list in my brain! (there's got to be something for that... lol)I said I was going to cut back and I plan on it, but,...........
my husband and I have decided to take the leap and buy our first House! {EEEK} I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. 
Needless to say I have spent countless hours pouring over homes in our city, Edmonton, Alberta and while we have found a few we like, we just haven't found the "one" I am not even sure it exists {?}
If it does and you have experienced this before, then Please tell me! I would appreciate all the advice I can get my little gluey-hands on!
Other than that, here are a few things that I have been making for some friends, please be sure to check out their shops too! I just love all these amazing women!

This is a TOTALLY Awesome Lip Balm Label I made for Christina over at her 


 A Custom Etsy Shop Set I am still working on for Kristine over at
Her Brand New Shop, PiixlWix Candle Company
{As I finish more of her shop, I will be Sure to show you... it's been the biggest challenge yet, but SO much FUN!}
  A totally fun Menu Planner done on a Custom Order... 
{I can customize everything and do so an no extra charge! ;) }

 A Mommy Calling Card Custom
{I have changed her name, sons name and all info to keep privacy and confidentiality, I Do NOT tolerate sharing that kind of info.}

I am also in the works on a few more Custom Shop sets, new blog designs (as my new header, etc) and I am Dieing to do some more Subway Art... I am feeling like my Kitchen is being neglected lately... {wink wink}

Anyways, Thanks for being patient with me and sticking by my side through all my craziness! 
I Appreciate it MORE than you will ever know! :)
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! LOVE the shop stuff you're working on for Kristine! But I have to say, my label is my fave! :)

Leigh said...

Those are some great lip balm labels! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
--Leigh