Monday, February 27, 2012

Happiness and Finger Paint

Good Day Friends!
I am really sorry for my absence in the bloggin world of late and to make a VERY long story short it has been a difficult winter this year with many challenges for me. 
However, I am learning to keep my head up and find my optimistic side again!

I made this for a YW Lesson a while back and I thought I would share it here too, this quote has made ALL the difference for me and I am really striving to live by it!

It's a high resolution jpeg, so please feel free to save it as a picture on your computer. Just let me know if you have any problems.

In other news, I have opened a dayhome (or home daycare as my state side friends say). It's been an interesting journey! Little kids are so funny!
I have started looking for more fun things to do with them, so if you have any tips, please pass em on! 
In the meantime, we have run out of kids paint. That stuff can get kind of exspensive, so I decided to make some myself and came across this tutorial by Easie Peasie, over at Squish Preschool Ideas facebook.


 If you have little kids, this site is Pure Awesome Sauce!
Anywho, I will keep you posted on how this goes down! :) It could get messy! ;)

xoxo

No comments: