Monday, February 20, 2012

T Shirt Subway Art {A Tutorial|

If you know me, you know I LOVE Subway Art, 
you also know that I am never settled with "thinking inside the box". I am constantly thinking of new ways to reinvent  myself and stretch my creative talents...
I found this post incomplete and decided that well.....
Better Late than Never!
So here it goes....

I was in charge of the Camp Crafts for our Young Women Church camp this year. Naturally they brought up Subway Art, and I enthusiastically cried said YES! However as the date for Girls Camp grew near, I was really unsettled with having the girls do such a typical paint n mod podge kind of craft. Even though it was Subway Art. Then I met Megan. She too was in charge of the crafts and had thought Subway Art on a T Shirt would be just so cool. Icouldn't agree more!
I tweaked my Subway Art to go to a surface it has never gone before...  

AND I LOVED THE RESULTS!



How have you stretched out of your comfort zone and made something really cool? Blogged about it? Made a tutorial for it? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: