Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where did the Week GO? {Winners announced}

Seriously! 
This week has flown by all to fast for me! I feel like I didn't accomplish as NEAR as much as I wanted to! At least the weather was great up here in Edmonton and I was able to spend a good 2 hours a day playing outside with my kids. I have a very active 3 year old. We play dragons, birds, airplanes, "good guy vs bad guy" and sometimes adventurers. He has had me crawling on my hands and knees pretend eating grass as dragon food. But I loved every minute of it!

I am more than pleased to announce our winners though! :D

WINNER #1 for PRIZE #1
#1 - Jazlyn Oliver of 

WINNER #2 for PRIZE #2
#25 - Christina Levy of

AND


WINNER #3 for PRIZE #3
#6 - Jennifer H.
CONRGATS!!!
Thanks for playing everyone! 
PLEASE CONTACT ME for YOUR PRIZES!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Jazlyn Oliver said...

WOOHOO!!! Do you want me to call you?

jkait12 said...

Thank You so much! I look forward to getting my favorite..."Life in the Rain" Typography :) Thank you Periwinkle Pixies! I will be sure to spread the word of your awesome Etsy shop and blog!

Jennifer Harmon